So this is one of the first recipes that I made when I began to eat healthier. It turned out pretty great. I didn’t plan on posting it because I wasn’t sure how to do it or if other people would like it. But who cares! Unfortunately that means I don’t have step by step pictures or actually any pictures except one that I posted on Instagram.
Basically this is a stir -fry with Noodles (in this case spaghetti because I didn’t have anything else). I’m going to try my best to show you how I did it so you can do it yourself, but please be patient with me because this is my first time trying to show a recipe to someone else. Let’s go!
Stir-Fry with Noodles
- Olive oil
- 94g of spaghetti (I used Catelli® Healthy Harvest)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1tsp green onions (chopped)
- Half of an onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of carrots ( I used baby carrots that I sliced in four)
- 1/4 cup cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 2-3 Bok choy (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of asparagus (ends chopped)
- 1/4 of a zucchini (chopped)
- Sauce of your choice ( I used VH Sweet Thai Chili sauce)
- Cooking the spaghetti as instructed on the package. Once done, strain and put aside
- Het a wok over medium-heat. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add the garlic cloves and green onions. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add all of the vegetables and a pinch of salt. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables look almost cook
- Take the sauce of your choosing and add it to the wok (I added about 1/4 cup of sauce). Cook it all together for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the pasta. Mix all together and there you go!
I hope you like it as much as I did!!